02-03-2017, 12:41 AM #1
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I'm unable to sync Lumia 950 contacts to my Mazda via Bluetooth. Phone is connected to my car via Bluetooth, and i can listen to music, i can even make calls via voice by dictating the number, but contacts don't sync.
It shows importing contacts on my car's display with 0% progress and nothing happens. I can very well sync contacts from my wife's Phone. I even tried sharing single contact, it just errors out with no error description.
Anyone know how to fix this?
- By Ivan Brunner in forum Windows 10 MobileReplies: 3Last Post: 02-14-2017, 06:54 PM
- By Windows Central Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-04-2017, 01:14 PM
- By Windows Central Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-03-2017, 12:23 PM
- By patcherd in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-02-2017, 08:48 PM
- By scottwallace5 in forum Windows 10Replies: 1Last Post: 02-02-2017, 08:46 PM