Anyone have purchased extended replacement battery for your 950?

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
I have been eyeing your post, because I really loved the 950, and always hoped for longer battery life from it, but always had reservations when thinking of getting a newer/higher capacity battery...Looks like mixed reviews based on the Amazon listing pasted from you. Some had issues even damaged batteries, others seemed to have no issues. From my understanding if they claim to have a higher capacity battery with out making it larger in size, then something else was done to be able to accomplish this. Many higher capacity lithium ion batteries are assembled with more layers to achieve higher watt hours. This makes them physically bigger, but is the only safe sure way to get the achieved result. There are newer technologies out there to achieve even greater watt hours from the same size or even smaller battery, but that is fairly new and the technology being more advanced we would expect to pay more for it than the 50 dollars for this one, or at least I think so. I am not an engineer to know these things for a fact, but you might try reading more about it if feel the need. I personally have not went for any aftermarket mobile phone batteries before, just out of caution, and if I ever need a replacement will aim for a stock one if needed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99