XBOX Controller On Windows Phone

Joshua Jackson

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
So, back in the Windows Mobile days, it was hot to use bluetooth game controllers (PS3, anyone?) for phone games (especially emulated games).
It seems, to me, that Windows Phone (with its heavy XBOX integration) would be an excellent place to debut some XBOX controller functionality.
I have two XBOX 360 wireless controllers (I use them on my computer with a USB receiver).
It, certainly, would be cool to use them to play games (Gun Bros., anyone?).
JJ

IceDree

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I don't think so , unlike the PS3 (Standard BlueTooth connection) The Xbox uses a proprietary wireless signal , that's why you need a special USB receiver to use it on a PC .

Joshua Jackson

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Windows Phone does support the Moga controller (at least as far as reviews have said, I haven't used one).
I think individual games may need to support it, though (I'm not sure if it just works on everything).
JJ

jaimeastin

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm loving playing games with an Xbox controller on my surface... Just put out the kickstand a plug in the controller... Asphalt, halo, snes, etc.

I would get the mogo controller for the phone, though I do not game as much on the phone... I would rather them bring the games the the surface rt than leave them on the mobile phone... My battery and service uptime is more important... I need them to being batman, Spiderman along with 6Guns plus many more...

Gameloft has the potential to the number one publisher for windows. While other publishers sit back and wait, Gameloft will be taking our money and we will be happy to give it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre