Which Verizon phone should I get for work?

epowers007

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Hey Guys, so just need some input on making a decision on which Verizon Windows phone to get? I currently already have the HTC Trophy for me Personal/Work phone and looking to upgrade to an 8X when I am eligable in March. My work is offering to get me any phone on Verizon to use as my work phone. Now do I get 2 8X's or maybe try out the Nokia 822? I guess 2 8X's might be a little rediculous, but I guess it hasn't stopped people from having 2 iPhones around here...

So what do you guys think, end up with 2 8X's or 1 8X and 1 822?

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
I think you should have 1 Wp 8X and one Lumia 822. Always cool to have something different but the same OS

But you man are lucky to get 2 phones :)

Also. you could wait a while because. I heard Verizon is adding more Wp8 phones to it's lineup. so I think you should wait a little. But right now I think it's 1 8X and one 822

nathanb131

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I think you should have 1 Wp 8X and one Lumia 822. Always cool to have something different but the same OS

But you man are lucky to get 2 phones :)

I agree, have 8x and 822 in my house and both are great for different reasons.

Though if you can't upgrade til march then there might be others available on Verizon like the Samsung ativ. Also the Lumia 920 is exclusive for only 6 months. That means we may see a nice 922 by April or may!

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Yea. I keep hearing. rumours about an Samsung Ativ that is gonna compete with da Droid DNA and GS3. I think it's likely gonna be a 5 inch Ativ Note. and also the HTC zenith which is rumoured to be actually a 5 inch Wp as well.

epowers007

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Yeah after posting this, I hit up the Rumor forum and saw some new phones to come out later this year, along with a possible 920 successor, 940? That being said and your great input, I'll probably get the 8X for work and see what comes out later this new year for my personall, why wait right?

I guess this isn't such a bad problem to have, most people would call me nuts for not opting for a Free iPhone, but why be another sheep in the flock!

nathanb131

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Yeah after posting this, I hit up the Rumor forum and saw some new phones to come out later this year, along with a possible 920 successor, 940? That being said and your great input, I'll probably get the 8X for work and see what comes out later this new year for my personall, why wait right?

I guess this isn't such a bad problem to have, most people would call me nuts for not opting for a Free iPhone, but why be another sheep in the flock!

You aren't nuts. The 8x is a fantastic phone and you'll enjoy it. Try not to flaunt it though. People are tired of ****** behavior. Let the fruit vs robot ppl debate the merits of app grids vs glitchy widgets while you quietly go about your business with a superior phone.

eve6er69

Jul 18, 2007
Visit site
Same carrier you want 2 different phones. You want to be able to grab the right one when yyou need to. Lol

Sent from my game boy color

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)