Paypal confirmation email and outlook.com issue

CatFoodScience

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Any outlook.com switchers having issues receiving your PayPal confirmation email after adding an outlook.com email address? I saw two other postings outside of wpcentral and was wondering if anyone here was experiencing the same problem. I'd really love to ditch my Gmail account but my PayPal account is the final hold out.

brmiller1976

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
PayPal works well with Outlook. In fact, it helped me bust a fraudulent eBay bidder who sent me a fake PayPal "payment sent" e-mail after "winning" an auction for a phone I was selling. It actually warned that the e-mail was a fake.

CatFoodScience

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the feedback. I guess the missing confirmation email to authorize my outlook.com account must be a one off issue only I am experiencing. I assume you folks have PayPal sending directly to your @outlook.com account and are not forwarding email from another address nor having outlook.com login to another address. I've emailed PayPal about not receiving the email to confirm my outlook.com address, hopefully they can help resolve the issue.

Last edited:

CatFoodScience

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Well after retrying during normal business hours the email to confirm my new email address was successfully received. I guess the issue must have been on paypals site.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers