01-05-2013, 09:17 PM #126
- 54 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
- 01-06-2013, 12:21 AM #127
Global functionality is easier to demand than provide, especially when the markets demanding it don't have sufficient volumes of sales to make it worthwhile.
Google has been around since the mid 1990s, and its services grew across the globe due to cheap Android. Microsoft's not going to be able to catalogue Albania or Bhutan to the degree that Google is, since Google's business model is so different -- and the costs that consumers pay for doing business with Google are often not entirely obvious to them.
It's a catch 22.
- 01-06-2013, 12:41 AM #128
- 01-06-2013, 01:19 AM #129
Sure. I don't use Google's spyware. But when Google invests resources to ensure that they break competitors' access to their services, that tells me that their motive isn't indifference.
- By indigoson in forum HTC 8XReplies: 7Last Post: 05-14-2013, 06:57 AM
- By Jazmac in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 17Last Post: 08-01-2012, 11:27 AM
- By mmaman in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 95Last Post: 02-28-2012, 11:52 AM
- By DontHate707 in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 40Last Post: 01-31-2012, 11:33 AM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 12-17-2010, 05:02 PM