- 12-31-2012, 06:29 AM #1
Was having this conversation with some friends who showed me a list of all the big companies that fund Israel and Nokia was on that list. Is this true?
Do Nokia fund Israel and it's Zionist led terrorist organisation?
Please let me know
12-31-2012, 06:47 AM #2
- 31 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Yes, thats true. Nokia has given billions of dollars to Israel to fund their war and they still do. I've also been told by reliable source that Nokia was behind the Rwandan Genocide, and 9/11 was staged by Nokia so that USA would invade Afganistan and Iraq. I've also heard that Stephen Elop is a Jew.
Now go buy HTC or Samsung and burn your Nokia phone quick.
- 12-31-2012, 07:03 AM #3
- 12-31-2012, 07:22 AM #4
This is a Windows Phone device forum not a political forum I don't feel this it content we want on this forum. That said if posted correctly and discussed in a civil manner we wont stop this community from discussing any topic. If the OP want to discuss this in a civil manner repost the thread in the Off Topic forums and provide links.
- By Matthew Iannacone in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 13Last Post: 05-25-2015, 02:15 PM
- By manunitedfan5 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 17Last Post: 12-15-2012, 03:25 PM
- By penetronn in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 11-12-2012, 02:25 PM
- By shingi_70 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 51Last Post: 10-03-2012, 04:11 PM
- By veii in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 11Last Post: 06-11-2012, 03:58 PM