01-10-2013, 06:42 AM #1
- 83 Posts
MS Analyst, Adam H0lt, downgraded Microsoft from Overweight to Equal-Weight and removed his price target. The stock is far too cheap, has multiple non PC drivers, and an attractive 3.5% dividend yield. However, Windows 8 is disappointing, the PC market will remain weak for awhile, and margins are likely capped. As such, the stock is likely range-bound.
- 01-10-2013, 07:11 AM #2
Which is not surprising. Anything other than an earth shattering success from Microsoft in all its divisions will not be tolerated. 60 million licenses sold for Windows 8 is unsatisfactory, even if it was launched back in November. But honestly, MSFT is being kind of handcuffed by their late Q4 release dates. A lack of true selling data probably has something to do with stock performance.
- By james3mg in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 12-18-2012, 07:41 AM
- By RobCRD in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 07-22-2012, 03:21 PM
- By Maptec in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 14Last Post: 02-15-2012, 03:29 PM
- By kwende in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 6Last Post: 08-17-2011, 05:50 PM
- By jalb in forum ZuneReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2011, 10:22 PM