- 01-25-2013, 02:47 AM #1
Windows Phone needs some well needed airtime in regards to apps!! Why is it only Apple & Android get shout outs on tv for apps? Yes I know MS are currently trying to make new and better apps that are worthy like some of their better apps they have, but when will the day come that the MS logo will be beside Apple & Android on tv ads?
- 01-25-2013, 10:06 AM #3
Microsoft and nokia have failed in the marketing department.
They dropped the ball. Hardcore.
However, while watching Revenge Last night, I did see Victoria pull out a Windows Phone :)
- 01-25-2013, 10:43 AM #4
I think their own ads have been fine for windows phone its just other companies that advertise in general if theirs an app for it then Apple & Android are seen or mentioned as for WP not a peep!!
- 01-25-2013, 01:13 PM #6
1000 with their wp device.
The research says "x amount of people downloaded your advertised app at 8 o'clock last night, right after the commercial". Its not rocket surgery to determine which platform will yield the best response/revenue.
They ( the shows producers ) take the easy fruit with the most reward.
You'll see the wp logo right up there with ios/android when there are millions of people watching the same show, with a wp device in hand.
- By kenzibit in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 111Last Post: 05-14-2012, 03:32 PM
- By illegaloperation in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 16Last Post: 02-21-2012, 11:50 PM
- By mkr10001 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 69Last Post: 12-30-2011, 08:56 PM
- By mdelacoma in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 27Last Post: 10-24-2011, 12:11 AM
- By Soaked in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 08-27-2011, 05:21 PM