02-01-2013, 02:19 PM #1
- 73 Posts
I downloaded WP app to my desktop Windows 7 but by some reason only Zune works when i need to transfer music and videos to my Phone...
Why does the WP App does not Work and it loads Zune automatically ?
I already opened the App and conected the Phone to the Pc and still it opens Zune :o
I wanted to use WP App but i cant so im using Zune...
- 02-27-2013, 05:50 PM #3
The Desktop app is for Windows Phone 8 only as lak611 (Laura) said ! If you have a WP8 device , they could be conflicting with each other ! I had that problem with Motorola phones , I installed the Motorola MotoCast (A new App) without removing Motorola Media Link (Both programs do the same job Syncing music) & every time I started MotoCast it took to Media Link ! I uninstalled both , Restarted the computer & then installed MotoCast & it worked !
- By kyderr in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 01-23-2013, 09:22 AM
- By Matthew Ardill in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 12-11-2012, 10:36 AM
- By jdevenberg in forum Other OS's and DevicesReplies: 19Last Post: 12-09-2011, 04:44 PM
- By SEKKDS in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 11Last Post: 05-20-2011, 08:56 PM
- By bheim in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 02-05-2011, 09:42 AM