- 02-02-2013, 12:24 PM #1
Im wanting to make the switch to windows phone, however there is one thing stopping me...I have Sprint. I left VZW and ATT is horrible but.. may have to do. I am thinking about buying the phone out right . Any suggestions on what route to go????
- 02-02-2013, 12:29 PM #2
Get a pre-paid phone, and wait until Sprint supports Windows Phone 8? They already said they would..
The way I'm proprosing my plan, would probably be cheaper than paying 850 and change for an unlocked phone. Plus.. Well its not like it would probably work any on the Sprint bands..
Good luck to ya, man.
- 02-02-2013, 01:17 PM #3
I already have a GS3 with sprint. I've been a huge android person, but lately, windows has been very appealing. There is a service here that would allow me to buy a Lumia 900 for 175 and then buy service for $50/ month
- 02-05-2013, 10:25 AM #5
It is always best to choose a carrier first, based upon the best coverage where you live, work, and travel; then pick a device. If two carriers offer equally good coverage, then you'll have more options.
Is T-Mobile coverage good where you live, work, and travel? Have you asked your neighbors and co-workers how T-Mobile is?
I would also suggest not trusting the maps on the carriers' websites, but asking people you know who have those carriers what their experiences are like.
- By EggoEspada in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 5Last Post: 09-20-2012, 05:28 PM
- By nismo_tuner125 in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 14Last Post: 07-09-2012, 05:45 PM
- By G_The_One in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 17Last Post: 02-28-2012, 06:31 PM
- By happynoodleboy in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 10Last Post: 09-26-2011, 07:36 PM
- By ericreinhardt in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 8Last Post: 05-31-2011, 03:04 PM