Making the switch

brackett5

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
Im wanting to make the switch to windows phone, however there is one thing stopping me...I have Sprint. I left VZW and ATT is horrible but.. may have to do. I am thinking about buying the phone out right . Any suggestions on what route to go????

Blu3V3nom07

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
Get a pre-paid phone, and wait until Sprint supports Windows Phone 8? They already said they would..
The way I'm proprosing my plan, would probably be cheaper than paying 850 and change for an unlocked phone. Plus.. Well its not like it would probably work any on the Sprint bands..

Good luck to ya, man.

brackett5

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
I already have a GS3 with sprint. I've been a huge android person, but lately, windows has been very appealing. There is a service here that would allow me to buy a Lumia 900 for 175 and then buy service for $50/ month

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Im wanting to make the switch to windows phone, however there is one thing stopping me...I have Sprint. I left VZW and ATT is horrible but.. may have to do. I am thinking about buying the phone out right . Any suggestions on what route to go????
When you say AT&T is horrible, do you mean that it has horrible coverage where you live, work, and travel? If that is the case, I would not suggest going back to AT&T, even if you like a device that is only available on AT&T. If you cannot get coverage, you'll have an expensive brick.

It is always best to choose a carrier first, based upon the best coverage where you live, work, and travel; then pick a device. If two carriers offer equally good coverage, then you'll have more options.

Is T-Mobile coverage good where you live, work, and travel? Have you asked your neighbors and co-workers how T-Mobile is?

I would also suggest not trusting the maps on the carriers' websites, but asking people you know who have those carriers what their experiences are like.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs