ING Bank app finally in the making for WP!

pr0phecy

May 15, 2012
Visit site
This news is good news for my fellow Dutch guys 'n gals. If you have ING as your bank, they are finally going to release a Windows Phone app! I contacted them multiple times and confronted them about the lack of a WP app (not even for WP7.5!) while other banks like Rabo and ABN already have. I think they finally got tired of my whining, cause this time they could finally tell me that a WP app is in the works and more info will be released in April. This is the last one major app I was waiting for on my Lumia 920. Just wanted to share this exciting news to you guys. Hoera! ;-)

Megazone75

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
Man, this is good news. It is frustrating as **** to not be able to use a banking app.
The biggest dutch provider, KPN, is starting to promote their 4G network like crazy, front and center they're using the Lumia 920 as the phone of choice. Great to see Wp getting media traction.
And for the dutch fans: neuken in de keuken! :devil:

pr0phecy

May 15, 2012
Visit site
It's indeed very nice to see Windows Phone finally get some attention in the Dutch media. It was about time. I actually did neuken in de keuken, not the most hygienic thing to do I know, but hey, these things happen ;)

B T C

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
What are the advantages of an app as opposed to just using the institution's website? Most of the banking apps I've used seem limited in terms of functionality in comparison to the website.

freestaterocker

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
For people who only have a small monthly data allowance, apps are very useful as they use less data than even the mobile website. (if the website has a mobile version AND it actually recognizes IE10 Mobile properly) Not only that, but it saves having to type it the URL. And your username and password, since most apps will store this information after the first time you enter it. (IE10 Mobile doesn't allow this)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos