02-19-2013, 06:14 PM #1
- 73 Posts
i have a playlist on both Spotify and Xbox Music and i just start using Spotify alot more because on Spotify i can organize my Music. Per exemple i have an artist in order by name and their songs...
On Xbox Music is a mess, everything is messed around wtf the musics you added at last go to last and so on... i want everything organized by artist in my playlist not this confusion.
Xbox Music interface is beautifull, Spotify is a simple thing but it gets the job done in simplicity wich for Music is what really matters.
Any tips ?
02-19-2013, 10:23 PM #2
- 4,149 Posts
Xbox music isn't Spotify, Rhapsody, Nokia Music, Pandora or anything else. Its just a utility that can play a few music formats. Nothing more and nothing less. Its still experimental and it is not a priority for Redmond. Its there for music like notepad is for simple text documents. In case you need to listen, you can. But it probably will never blossom into anything that can compete with Windows Media.
- By TGov in forum Samsung Focus S 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 11-27-2012, 01:29 PM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 10Last Post: 07-10-2012, 12:34 PM
- By DeanBlakely in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 01-21-2012, 12:29 PM
- By Winterfang in forum OneDriveReplies: 12Last Post: 11-10-2011, 05:56 AM
- By cba191 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 10-28-2011, 11:28 PM