Samsung WP8 attention

enthuz

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Interesting, but I'm not sure of the validity. It would be another reason for the added attention as of late. Who knows, it may just be a temporary restructuring of funds for financial reasons.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I would say the reason is to keep their foot in any market they can. They want to do enough to keep their name in the WP game. If WP shows real signs of catching up on the other Big 2, they already have experience and some market share to quickly build a WP campaign. Just my thought...

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
This is pure speculation on my part but I wonder if the delay has anything with them considering a possible acquisition of Blackberry.

Whatever the case may be, it does look like they don't want all of their eggs in the Android basket.

NTUser

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Samsung:
1. Make Android phones
2. Make a lot more Android phones
3. Make OS that is kind of like Android but not Android but still kind of looks and acts like Android but isn't Android and make everyone think you're moving to that OS but then delay the releases and make more Android phones while the media speculates on your move to the new OS that you are delaying
4. ????
5. Profit

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills