Delta Air Lines' flight attendants using Nokia Lumia 820.

The Darkness

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I just read on Twitter, that starting today, Delta's flight attendants will start using the Lumia 820 for onboard purchases, upgrades and e-receipts. Well done WP8 and Nokia!

Maybe this will help convert some of the 19,000 flight attendants they have, over to Windows Phone?!

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
That's great news! Even though they will be used as part of Delta's business, I'm sure they will still give Microsoft and Nokia plenty of attention.

gsquared

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
I don't understand what you are trying to say aj. Maybe you do not understand how big of an oppertunity this is for Nokia and WP. All data is showing the consumer smartphone market is becomming saturated. At least in the US. The enterprise market will become key for continued growth. For Nokia and WP to get a foot in the door with a large US company like Delta can easily cause the entire platform to take off like a rocket.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I don't understand what you are trying to say aj. Maybe you do not understand how big of an oppertunity this is for Nokia and WP. All data is showing the consumer smartphone market is becomming saturated. At least in the US. The enterprise market will become key for continued growth. For Nokia and WP to get a foot in the door with a large US company like Delta can easily cause the entire platform to take off like a rocket.

Are you talking to me? Because I basically said what you said in a shorter, sweeter post so I don't understand your point.

anon(5803215)

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
I would not be surprised if there almost giving these phones away to Delta at or below cost. If not Delta is most likely getting free or close to free consulting hours.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)