Microsoft Invaded my campus

heickelrrx

May 12, 2014
Visit site
Just today they start promoting Office 365 services and start giving Lumia Phone they also let me play Xbox 360 with Kinect and giving T-shirt for whoever play it.

My campus already subscribed office 365 as email service to it's students, staff and lecturer. But now they seems aggressively promoting it.

My campus only a private university (not stated one) so it's surprising they doing it here and giving those lumias for free. Even though my Computer Science and Information Systems major is well known here

So what your thought about this kind of program? Or have similar situations? Share yours

Intense Soul

May 15, 2014
Visit site
Just today they start promoting Office 365 services and start giving Lumia Phone they also let me play Xbox 360 with Kinect and giving T-shirt for whoever play it

My campus already subscribed office 365 as email service to it's students, staff and lecturer. But now they seems aggressively promoting it.

My campus only a private university (not stated one) so it's surprising they doing it here and giving those lumias for free. Even though my Computer Science and Information Systems major is well known here

So what your thought about this kind of program? Or have similar situations? Share yours

You had experienced the whole combo set of Microsoft devices, forget about marketing of their products. How did you feel while using each any every device of Microsoft?

"aggressive" it might be to bring more groups into their ecosystem That will be mouth marketing for them, coz if you are able to use their Office products for free for 1 year, which might be charged or may not be charged till end of your course. Then it is a good option and even for them.

What lumia devices they are giving for "free"? This is impressive business tactic. Once you get a device, you will start thinking to do something with that device whether it may be developing or programming. Thinking towards an organization starts positively when they are donating devices as such. You will obviously refer your family, friends in other schools and list goes on.

Finally, I never faced this kind. But I will obviously don't let chance leave from my fists :D

heickelrrx

May 12, 2014
Visit site
You had experienced the whole combo set of Microsoft devices, forget about marketing of their products. How did you feel while using each any every device of Microsoft?

"aggressive" it might be to bring more groups into their ecosystem That will be mouth marketing for them, coz if you are able to use their Office products for free for 1 year, which might be charged or may not be charged till end of your course. Then it is a good option and even for them.

What lumia devices they are giving for "free"? This is impressive business tactic. Once you get a device, you will start thinking to do something with that device whether it may be developing or programming. Thinking towards an organization starts positively when they are donating devices as such. You will obviously refer your family, friends in other schools and list goes on.

Finally, I never faced this kind. But I will obviously don't let chance leave from my fists :D

One year? Noo it's actually active as long as I become a students.

And I also have deeamspark premium account which let me uses they most software as I wish.

O found myself impressed with Kinect technology. And office already part in my life since 2003. For those Lumias it's 535 I think 😊

Intense Soul

May 15, 2014
Visit site
Don't waster your time and grab a device, Though many people are complaining about touch issues related to Lumia 535, Today in a journey fellow passenger is using the device. I asked him if he's facing any issues. His answer is NO and works great but only problem is battery coz it's just 2000 something. I don't know about that.

One year? Noo it's actually active as long as I become a students.

And I also have deeamspark premium account which let me uses they most software as I wish.

O found myself impressed with Kinect technology. And office already part in my life since 2003. For those Lumias it's 535 I think ��

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb