Windows/Lumia in TV Shows?

Kodiak12

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
I think it's interesting to see what tech company pays TV producers to display their wares in prominent TV shows. It's usually Apple but there are exceptions. For example, Grey's Anatomy uses Surface Pro 3's on the hospital floor. And The Following seems to be all Lumia out in the field.

Who else brands MS?

Silent Fox

Nov 17, 2014
Visit site
There were windows phones used in the "Man of Steel" superman film, and also at some point in the tv show Parks and Rec everyone starts using windows phones

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Saw Surfaces used on Masterchef Junior. The kids sounded genuinely excited with the Surface.... They were Skyping the parents for advice!!!

PepperdotNet

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
I have seen a lot of Lumias on "Hart of Dixie" (which I neither confirm nor deny actually watching).

Depends on who is paying them for product placement I guess. One week, every character on the show is using an iPhone, next week they all have Lumias.

Kodiak12

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
I don't know if I'm seeing more Lumias now just because I'm looking for them. When you do, it's kind of fun trying to figure out which one it is in the short time it's on screen. :smile:

Lots of macbooks in TVLand though. And if it isn't an Apple laptop, it's something with a "circle" on the lid logo covering it up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon