Nexus 5X Running Windows 10 caught

hack14u

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
If you are at all a dev, you will see how fake this is. Watch again and tell me how many flaws in this there are. And really, really look at the phone, it is not a Nexus. Everyone gets their 15 seconds and for this dude this was it, too bad nothing was accomplished.

hack14u

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Even by erasing everything on the device and starting from scratch, oh wait, no way to accomplish that yet. Someone prove me wrong, and I will never say another word about it. UNLESS this dude actually took apart a Lumia and Nexus and swapped parts.... Doubtful.

Jack Neill

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Even by erasing everything on the device and starting from scratch, oh wait, no way to accomplish that yet. Someone prove me wrong, and I will never say another word about it. UNLESS this dude actually took apart a Lumia and Nexus and swapped parts.... Doubtful.

I can't wait for the day when you can erase a phone and load a new OS from scratch...

CyanogenMod | Android Community Operating System

Windows 10 Mobile ROM is now available for the Xiaomi Mi 4, but there's a caveat | Windows Central

lets go the other way now..

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=634782

digitaldd

May 16, 2016
Visit site
If you are at all a dev, you will see how fake this is. Watch again and tell me how many flaws in this there are. And really, really look at the phone, it is not a Nexus. Everyone gets their 15 seconds and for this dude this was it, too bad nothing was accomplished.

The app switcher looked very odd to me made me wonder if it may be a skin on Android, they only went into a couple of apps which could have been side loaded.

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
The app switcher looked very odd to me made me wonder if it may be a skin on Android, they only went into a couple of apps which could have been side loaded.

Actually, that's how the app switcher looks on a large screen phone, or with the "Size of text, apps, and items on this display" (under the display settings) gets increased. Both my 950 XL and 920 has it doing that.

cracgor

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Why would you ruin a perfectly good phone? Just to prove you can do something? This is like those drop test youtube videos.

digitaldd

May 16, 2016
Visit site
Actually, that's how the app switcher looks on a large screen phone, or with the "Size of text, apps, and items on this display" (under the display settings) gets increased. Both my 950 XL and 920 has it doing that.

Never seen/used any of the XL model phones. I pretty much stick to screens with a 720p resolution or lower, too many online videos look terrible in anything over 720p resolution especially the older stuff converted from old TV shows. :)

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Why would you ruin a perfectly good phone? Just to prove you can do something? This is like those drop test youtube videos.

LOL You ever have a Nexus? If it's out there they will load it, or try to.

On my Nexus 4, I tried 3 alternate OS choices, Ubuntu Touch, Firefox OS and Jolla Sailfish. If you like tinkering with mobile there is a whole Nexus > ??? world out there.

It doesn't "ruin" anything. The Nexus line is famous for flashability and easy recovery to stock. Great fun and great learning opportunities.

Pacus1x

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
I like to test some Linux distros in my PC that originally came with Windows... i don't see how you can ruin your device if the other OS just works.

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Never seen/used any of the XL model phones. I pretty much stick to screens with a 720p resolution or lower, too many online videos look terrible in anything over 720p resolution especially the older stuff converted from old TV shows. :)

No worries. :D

At least lower the "Size of text, apps, and items on this display" under the Display settings and check it out, you might enjoy it. You also get 5 action buttons, instead of 4.

cracgor

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
LOL You ever have a Nexus? If it's out there they will load it, or try to.

On my Nexus 4, I tried 3 alternate OS choices, Ubuntu Touch, Firefox OS and Jolla Sailfish. If you like tinkering with mobile there is a whole Nexus > ??? world out there.

It doesn't "ruin" anything. The Nexus line is famous for flashability and easy recovery to stock. Great fun and great learning opportunities.

should have included some notice of sarcasm in my post. Thanks for the advice though!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb