Does Microsoft read Windows Central?

vEEP pEEP

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
Hello

Do you think MS reads comments on this site?

Think they act on the comments?

Do the ever formally respond to any comments?

Thoughts and comments please!

thanks,

Mr. V

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
doesn't Daniel Rubino now work for Microsoft - I see him on these forums, at times.

No, he does not. He has sources there, as does Zac Bowden.

I think Microsoft employees probably lurk this site sometimes. I doubt that there are any formal comments though.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Sometimes we get the odd Microsoft employee but I highly doubt they respond and act based on what we say. Maybe if some high-level executive like Nadella lurked a bit here but I highly doubt there would be any meaningful change.

I'd be cool to hear official stuff and all, but I don't think we're considered very important beyond the odd PR stunt or tech support.

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
We had a couple verified MS employees here (even with their own badge) but I don't recall seeing them recently.

mtf1380

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
I read recently that the feedback crew monitored social media sites, I am sure this one is on there list for "certain" feedback.

Last edited:

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi! You just might be surprised who is watching Windows Central! It's my favorite help forum!:winktongue: I'm a no buddy but I have been around help forums for awhile.
This is a damn good help forum! You can take that to the bank my friends!

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Sometimes we get the odd Microsoft employee but I highly doubt they respond and act based on what we say. Maybe if some high-level executive like Nadella lurked a bit here but I highly doubt there would be any meaningful change.

I'd be cool to hear official stuff and all, but I don't think we're considered very important beyond the odd PR stunt or tech support.
Funny how you used the word "lurked". :)

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I changed the title of this thread from "Does Microsoft read WPCentral?" to:
"Does Microsoft read Windows Central?"
WPCentral is long gone.

Speaking of which...
...of course they do where do you think they get their best ideas :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo