Office 365 / Outlook 2013 Question

BBMINI

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Hi All,

I recently moved from Outlook 2010 to Office 365/Outlook 2013 and am wondering if anyone might have any insight into a small frustration I've been having with Outlook's email.

It seems that often (not every time, for some reason) when I delete an email my viewed emails (the several emails currently showing in the viewing pane) jump to the very oldest email in my inbox (for me that means it jumps to the top of the entire list of emails since I keep newest emails at the bottom). In Outlook 2010 it would just keep your "viewing" area among the other emails that were around the email you just deleted, so I'm wondering if this might be a setting I've missed and/or if there's a way to avoid it jumping to the oldest email. I've also experimented with having new emails at the top of the list, but the problem persists -- it still jumps the viewed area to the top of the list. Weird.

Thanks ahead for any help.

BBMINI

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
^^ I'm thinking the second link (Moving up or down?) might do the trick. I haven't fully tested it yet, but at first glance it looks to maybe be the setting I was looking for. Thanks very much for the help!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre