Evernote to OneNote tool

dznk

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
It seems as though there is a tool here that sounds like it may do the job, although I have personally never used it. Quite a few people on the Microsoft forum where I seen this mentioned are having problems logging into their Evernote account from within the program, so it may be worth a try but looks like it may not work by the sounds of it.

You could do it manually if you wish to though as well, by exporting all the notes from Evernote into HTML, then open up the HTML files in Internet Explorer, where you can right click and "Send to OneNote".

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I've tried that, it no longer works. It's been broke for a while. It wont even run on Windows 8.

I have about 100 notes, but hey, I'd move them manually, it's on company's time. I just don't see the option in Evernote to export all notes into HTML.
It seems as though there is a tool here that sounds like it may do the job, although I have personally never used it. Quite a few people on the Microsoft forum where I seen this mentioned are having problems logging into their Evernote account from within the program, so it may be worth a try but looks like it may not work by the sounds of it.

You could do it manually if you wish to though as well, by exporting all the notes from Evernote into HTML, then open up the HTML files in Internet Explorer, where you can right click and "Send to OneNote".

Ok, I was using the browser, I'll download the Windows Client.

dznk

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Yep, try the Windows client, it certainly used to export them as HTML, I would think it still does. Quite a while ago I actually moved from Evernote to OneNote myself, but had only used Evernote a handful of times, so didn't have many notes to transfer, but I'm pretty sure I did them through HTML.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
The export worked. Thanks.
Yep, try the Windows client, it certainly used to export them as HTML, I would think it still does. Quite a while ago I actually moved from Evernote to OneNote myself, but had only used Evernote a handful of times, so didn't have many notes to transfer, but I'm pretty sure I did them through HTML.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon