I have an amazing idea about office - dictionary and names

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys,

I hope someone from Microsoft is reading this

For those of you using Lumia devices, you know the beauty and simplicity of word flow when you use the keyboard. It makes life so easy especially knowing that the word flow keyboard automatically adds all your contact names in the dictionary

So is it possible for those names that have been added to be transferred to the office dictionary? Assuming you use the same account for the lumia phone and to sign in on office for pc/tablet

Just think about it, how many times have you seen word giving the red underline for unrecognised word and you have had to add it to the dictionary for every word even though they are names?

I find it irritating that the dictionary will not recognise the names I type as names and suggests spelling changes. It would be a lot of work saved if the names from your contact directory on your phone could be added to the dictionary for the office software you use on the laptop or surface

What do you think?

Microsoft - can you look into this? I think it's a great idea

Chintan
Kenya
Lumia 1020 user - WM10
Office 2016 user

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I voted... In all honesty, this should be easy to add. Especially since your contacts sync over between W10 devices.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre