How can I export my Outlook contacts without having to pay for Outlook2016?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mihai N

Mar 14, 2015
Visit site
After they first synced, I failed to copy my contacts to the Google account and another reset the Outlook contacts just won't sync on Android. So is there a free method of exporting via vcard/vcf files of do I have to look them up on PC and manually add each to the google account?

shmsnh

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
In all fairness, I assumed OP was talking about contacts from Outlook.com. But on the other hand, if OP had Outlook 2016 already, they wouldn't be asking if they had to pay for it. Am I missing something? Maybe OP could clarify.

davidhk129

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site
In all fairness, I assumed OP was talking about contacts from Outlook.com. But on the other hand, if OP had Outlook 2016 already, they wouldn't be asking if they had to pay for it. Am I missing something? Maybe OP could clarify.

The OP deleted the last part of his/her post after we had made the replies.
The deleted part included statement like (paraphrasing) " do I have to pay for Outlook 2016 again ?"

I should have kept the habit of including the quote. It would have been an iron-clad proof.

The fact that the mod moved the thread to Microsoft Office section is an obvious indication that the OP had mentioned Microsoft Office 2016 (which he/she deleted after the thread was moved), and the mod also took it as a MS Outlook question.

Last edited:

Mihai N

Mar 14, 2015
Visit site
Have you tried using this tutorial ?

Import Outlook Contacts Into Google Gmail

https://www.technipages.com/import-outlook-contacts-into-google-gmail

Thanks for the tip, but on the Outlook Store app there was no option to copy the contacts from the Live(Outlook) account to Gmail. I mentioned Outlook 2016 because it said somewhere it can do the job. I was just coming from W10M and wanted my contacts to sync on Android 7 without having to pay for an app to do that on a w10 pc. In the end I will add them manually and get rid of the old contacts while I'm at it

shmsnh

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
Like I said, you don't need Outlook on your desktop to sync your contacts to your phone.

You can either export contacts from Outlook into Google, or you can install and sign in to the Outlook app for Android on your phone - you should be able to access your contacts there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte