Want to buy a Surface 2 - Where?

Tom87

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
I'm looking to purchase a Surface 2 for my Dad. I bought myself one a few months ago during Microsoft's sale but since then, everywhere seems to be sold out or have really hiked the prices up. I'm in the UK and looking for a new/refurbished or good second hand model. Could anybody recommend anywhere to look to find one? Or is anybody looking to sell/upgrade their Surface 2?

Thanks.

Tom

PiggyMiddle

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
{edit}
Ooops, just re-read the OP, I am looking for a Surface 2 Pro. DUH! Not enough coffee yet.
{/edit}

Me too, but in the US. I like the 10" size, but need an i5 tablet. Currently using a Lenovo Miix 2 8", bit it is too slow for daily use, so I have to swap between a laptop and the Miix depending on where I am. Currently using ownCloud to synch them, which is working, but a pain when I need the grunt of the i5 machine and ma stuck with using the Atom powered Miix.

The auction sites are out, been scammed three times, ain't going back there as the CS took three days to first respond and then three months to refund the money. Amazon have them as does best buy, but at premium prices.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster