Surface 2 owner....and now what?

fearlessboehm

Feb 21, 2015
Visit site
Hello everybody. I have a small problem. I'm a proud owner of a New Surface 2 but i Don't know what to Do with it. What are you Primary doing with it? What are Favorit Apps for, i Don't know, read Books, listen to Music eg.

Maybe you can help me with some Suggestions. Sorry for my Bad english -_-

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
I use it for watching youtube, some emailing but also to visit the WC site.
I would recommend to read some posts in this forum (surface 2) and the RT forum.
There you will find a lot of info.

livekyle

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Check out Sean Ong's videos on youtube. Like this for example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wG1b0yBJHLM

Just browse his stuff, he has a couple of nice videos:wink:

Edit: oh and I mostly use mine for web browsing and watching youtube and such. If you have the right equipment you can cast videos from your Surface to your TV for example (using and XBOX like Sean in one of his videos or a Raspberry Pi like I do...). I really like that.

Jason Gilbert

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I use Office pretty much all the Tim professionally, and the surface2 does great on a22" monitor for editing five. Other than that its web surfing, videos, and Twitter on tweetium. Tweetuim I good on the phone amd fantastic on the Surface.

Wife uses Team Viewer to log on to computers at here business snd get stuff done.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
If you have kids, or are an overgrown kid like me, get the Looney Tunes app and plug the HDMI into a big screen and have a riot.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes