Surface 2 - Updated Recovery Image - Dec-18-2015

anon(8195883)

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
Re: Surface 2 - Updated Recovery Image -Sept-15-2015

Yeah, it must be hardware. It's very odd issue indeed. I would try and drain the battery and let it sit for a week, trying to power it on randomly to ensure its completely drained, then after a week of no power, charge it up full, then power on. I've read that has helped some people.

andosurface

Jun 17, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

it seems that the above DL link doesn't work. Is this correct or my experience only? Would you know where to get kind of fresh recovery image for Surface 2 ready to be used?

Thanks

mshollen34

Aug 5, 2016
Visit site
I tried the link and it did not direct me to the recovery image., Can you please send me the image or provide an updated link where it is located? My daughter's Surface 2 will not reset (turns off at 66%) and I am unable to download the recovery image from the Micorsoft site. School starts on Monday and Im trying to get this thing back to being operational. Appreciate any help you can offer...Shane

boxer1201

Jul 28, 2017
Visit site
Hello all, I am not seing any link at all for the custom image that Jon created, I am in serious need of this image. I cannot thank you enough for creating this!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon