Microsoft Store Orders

bittercold

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
Hi. I pre-ordered my Surface 3 from the Microsoft store. Did anyone else? Did you also get charged this morning? I am trying to gauge if they might be shipping soon as the item on the site says "ships by 5 May". Let me know. Thank you.

tp2386

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Just checked my bank account and they took the money out this morning. Hopefully it's shipping soon! Wouldn't it be nice if we got it a day early?

bittercold

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
Well after finding out about continuum on phones they decided to take our money. I know if the announce a flagship Windows 10 phone with a atom processor I will have wished I didn't get the Surface 3.

wiederman

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
When I preordered my Surface Pro 3 they charged and shipped it the friday before so that I would receive it on release date. I have a Surface 3 preordered as well which I am going to use solely as a tablet for when I go on trips and dont want to carry the more expensive pro

lordbendrix

May 2, 2015
Visit site
Mine sent out. Waiting to see how far it gets today. USPS takes about 4 days around me. So I assume this will pop up around Tuesday. UPS has got to be faster... Right? Lol. Either way I am very excited!

jev425

May 2, 2015
Visit site
Have my 4/128 and pen ordered, should be here Wednesday. Haven't had a windows machine for 6+ years(windows 7) so this will all be new to me. Checked it out at best buy and the note taking capabilities for school pushed me to order.

aer127

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
My tracking is now showing as UPS Next Day Air. I'm guessing the orders are going out tomorrow and will arrive on Tuesday

wiederman

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
When they have shipped in the past they have done it from regional shipping centers.... Even with ground shipping for ny they ship from PA and I always get it the next day... looking forward to my Surface 3 tomorrow

bittercold

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
Mine shows overnight shipping although it hasn't been handed off to UPS yet. I worry because I had a issue in the past with my package having a shipping label printed and then it got "lost" in the warehouse. 30 Days later and e-mailing anyone that would listen finally got my item and a hefty reward.

aer127

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Mine now shows as "Shipped" on UPS and not "Label Created". Coming from Harrisburg, PA. Says it will arrive tomorrow by 3PM.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo