Trackpad Not Always Registering Click

Phillymonsterful

Nov 1, 2015
Visit site
I am wondering if this is a faulty trackpad on my part or if I just need to wait for a driver update like everybody else. I have turned off taps in the settings. But about 10-20 percent of my clicks on the trackpad aren't registering. The closer I click to the center, the better it works. Does anybody have a similar issue?

tedj101

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
I am wondering if this is a faulty trackpad on my part or if I just need to wait for a driver update like everybody else. I have turned off taps in the settings. But about 10-20 percent of my clicks on the trackpad aren't registering. The closer I click to the center, the better it works. Does anybody have a similar issue?

You may find that this problem disappears when you do the firmware update that is now available...

<TED>

Juan Stevens

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
I have those issues. It happens when I typically tap in the right side. When it happens, I have to tap towards the center or left and it registers.

JackDiesel14

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
I used to have issues with my trackpad not registering my mouse movements for a couple seconds and sometimes clicks. I grabbed some contact cleaner from work, put it on a Q tip and cleaned all the connectors between the base and screen. Haven't had a problem since.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium