Every video game crashing

Gken

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone had a solution or are experiencing crashes. My computer just updated to the most recent build and I can't play diablo 3, dota 2 it just starts up and then crashes. No blue screen just straight up nopes out of the game. Not cool.

MTR

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
If you're running Insider previews, that was a known stated issue for build 11102 (affects all PCs not just Surface). It's fixed in the just released build 14251.

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone had a solution or are experiencing crashes. My computer just updated to the most recent build and I can't play diablo 3, dota 2 it just starts up and then crashes. No blue screen just straight up nopes out of the game. Not cool.

cayosant

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
Hi, I was facing the same problems as you after I installed the firmware update. I managed to fix it by simply going to NVIDIA's website and downloading the newest Geforce drivers. Both Geforce Experience and Windows Update said that I had the newest drivers, but I didn't.

Jeff Hollon

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
can i ask which driver you downloaded? i am having some weird dock video drop outs and although windows update and geforce experience says i am current, i don't truly believe i am.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05