track pad micro pauses.

sprintrjm

Jan 31, 2016
Visit site
about every 10 or so seconds the trackpad will not respond like its losing connectivity. Its super smooth when its working but its kind of distracting when it pauses. just re-tested. if I take my finger off of the mouse pad for about 5 seconds, then try to use two finger scroll then it takes a couple seconds to register that I want to scroll.

I will be using 2 finger scrolling and it pauses for a second, but scrolling through web pages its sort of annoying.

ideas..

And why is this website soooo laggy with keyboard input using IE?

tdf2001

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
I can reproduce the exact same thing. The touch pad seems to go to sleep and it feels like it take 1-2 seconds for it to 'wake up' again. I don't use it much. If I did, I'd find it super annoying...

zerospace-net

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
When I've actually used the trackpad, I had issues with unresponsiveness similar to what you're describing. I haven't used it much lately at all, though.

Re: this web site being laggy for typing -- all I'm gonna say is advertising. I use an ad-blocker in Firefox because the ads are so obnoxious on a number of sites like this one, so all is good for me.

worwig

Jun 12, 2015
Visit site
Mine started with one of the updates about 2 months back. It is like the trackpad goes to sleep, and I have to wake it up. While it is awake, all is well. But the initial movement is delayed if it 'goes to sleep'.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa