Surface Book 2 possibilities

littledrew

May 28, 2014
Visit site
USB type C or thunderbolt 3. For obvious reasons and a big one would an expandable chassis for a desktop GPU. Like what the razer blade stealth does with its Razer core. I do use my Surface Book for work, but it would be nice to dock it at home and start gaming. especially with the windows 10/xbox games universal play coming up.

Can we get a 32gb ram option??? My i7 with 16gb is nice and all, but for local VMs and multitasking, i can start to feel the limits.

zerospace-net

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
USB type C or thunderbolt 3. For obvious reasons and a big one would an expandable chassis for a desktop GPU. Like what the razer blade stealth does with its Razer core. I do use my Surface Book for work, but it would be nice to dock it at home and start gaming. especially with the windows 10/xbox games universal play coming up.

I would think a machine with the capability of a desktop GPU add-on would put MS squarely in the realm of building a gaming machine and.. yeah, I don't think that's their target audience. There's so many gaming laptop options from other OEMs for them to wade into that space. MS is directly competing with Apple with the SB line, and pretty much only Apple.

32GB of RAM would be nice, but quite frankly, I'm sick of the 16gb option only being available with larger SSDs and i7s. I don't need an i7 nor the larger SSD, but I'd love 16gb of RAM.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb