Surface i7 performance UK launch date ??????

imz

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
There is no launch date.

The closest thing we have is early on for the first quarter of 2017. So if all goes well, sometime before Feb 15th.

Microsoft customer services have no date to offer either besides the usual canned response of check back for updates. I don't understand the whole "secrecy" behind it but there you go.

surfacefanboi

Jan 16, 2017
Visit site
They are trying to protect current SB sales I expect, some discounting is going on of the low end SB models, I suspect the big discounts are coming soon, to clear for the i7 model, will MS want two different i7 models going forward, I think probably not.

surfacefanboi

Jan 16, 2017
Visit site
There is no launch date.

The closest thing we have is early on for the first quarter of 2017. So if all goes well, sometime before Feb 15th.

Microsoft customer services have no date to offer either besides the usual canned response of check back for updates. I don't understand the whole "secrecy" behind it but there you go.
Just wondering why you think before 15.2.17 ?????

anon(5327127)

May 25, 2011
Visit site
The battery cover, for the SP2, never officially launched in the U.K. and I'm thinking that the next release will be the SB2. That means the new GPU base may never actually appear in the U.K.

PaulieT

Mar 28, 2017
Visit site
That link is being transformed between my embedding it and the post being committed.
Trying again here
Failing that search for "Microsoftstore.com nld" in google - first hit is the Dutch MS store, search dialogue on store site key surface book and it should present an autocomplete option fir 'surface book met performance base'.. follow the link and the first search result in the store and you're presented with a "releasedatum" of 20/4.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett