New surface book?

Bonitagold

May 13, 2017
Visit site
My kids really love it my surface book.
I do company working with oracle Localhost DB and documents and everything .

Love love love
Stylish.
Kids loves it.

RichardW27

May 13, 2017
Visit site
A new surface book would be great with a 7th generation processor, possibly better battery life in the tablet and USB C? Microsoft really needs to improve and update their devices regularly to keep up with the changing needs of consumers.

Jeffery Holderness

May 28, 2014
Visit site
I think it's the only device that they can really "upgrade" right now so I hope they are working on something for it. They recently released the Performance Specs on the high end but they need to adjust some of the things that people don't like about it. It frustrates me that I can't instantly switch from using photoshop in laptop mode and then tablet mode and back without exiting out of photoshop and lightroom. I wish that was a smoother experience. If it was I think more people would use it in tablet mode vs laptop mode.

kashgohel

Dec 16, 2015
Visit site
I think one thing we can appreciate about Microsoft is that they are moving forward with their devices. Unlike the macbook which brought just a touch bar when the customers wanted something along the lines of a surface book.

Def looking forward to Surface laptop with dGPU or a lower priced but high spec Surface book.

chain13

Nov 6, 2016
Visit site
I believe they have something up their sleeves, just wait until they surprise you.

Type c is a bit confusing. It's actually just a type of connector that also support usb 3's transfer speed. But to make it even faster (thunderbolt), it needs some kind of ic controller that is more expensive. Also not all type c on a notebook can be used for charging and support superspeed of thunderbolt. Some of them are just usb 3 in a form of type c connector.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon