Got my Surface Pro 3 today yay!!!

Nakia Johnson1

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
This thing is huge, my Surface RT looks small right next to it. I love my Surface Pro 3, I got the i3 for now that's all I can afford, my Surface Pro keyboard is blue which is my favorite color. Amazing!!!

Guzzler3

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Yep. I've had mine for about a month an a half now. I dreamt of a device like this back in the late 80's early 90's, only to just now have it in my hands. It has been my most favorite computer I have ever had so far in my computing life.

anon(7901790)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Cool beans! I recommend the Incipio glass screen protector. I just got mine today and had the MSFT Store rep install it for me. It was more expensive than the Microsoft one, but it is also more durable and it doesn't seem to affect touch screen sensitivity or the pen. I'm glad I asked the store rep to install it... it took her a while (about 20ish min) to get it installed with no bubbles or dust. She looked rather spent afterwards.

Joe Dubya

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
This thing is huge, my Surface RT looks small right next to it. I love my Surface Pro 3, I got the i3 for now that's all I can afford, my Surface Pro keyboard is blue which is my favorite color. Amazing!!!
Let me know how it goes after a few days. I have the RT and thinking of an "upgrade" to i3 - key concerns for me are battery life, no free office, weight, fan noise, overheating and...battery life. Can't wait to hear your thoughts!

anon(7901790)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Let me know how it goes after a few days. I have the RT and thinking of an "upgrade" to i3 - key concerns for me are battery life, no free office, weight, fan noise, overheating and...battery life. Can't wait to hear your thoughts!

I've had mine since June and I use it EVERYDAY. I have the i5/128GB and it is an excellent machine. My daughter likes to practice her handwriting and to doodle on it. Oh Microsoft, where was this three years ago when I was working on my Master's degree???

Nakia Johnson1

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site

I love my Surface Pro 3, the Microsoft office isn't free like on my Surface RT. It does get hot just a little with the i3 but if you want the Surface Pro 3 go for it ^_^

dclaryjr

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
Jealous!!! Mine's bought and paid for--just waiting for one to come in to the Navy Exchange where I bought it. I go in and play with the SP2 that they still have on display to get my temporary fix. :)

blue1k

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Have you went to best buy or a Microsoft Store to test out the Surface Pro 3?

Ya but its not realistic. You can't actually install apps you want to use. I would use mainly for work with a tiny bit of basic PhotoShop editing of photos from my phone. Mainly editing pdfs, powerpoints and publisher work

Nakia Johnson1

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
Ya but its not realistic. You can't actually install apps you want to use. I would use mainly for work with a tiny bit of basic PhotoShop editing of photos from my phone. Mainly editing pdfs, powerpoints and publisher work

So what would be your next tablet/laptop?

Nakia Johnson1

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
No you misunderstand me. I meant you can't actually install any apps at the store since surface tabs are locked down to store accounts. I just want to know if the i3 will suffice on the above tasks I mentioned.

Sorry for misunderstanding you sir, I'm a full time mom and be doing computer coding. What apps are you looking to install on a SP3?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3