Battery Time is missing, but still shows percentage

roystreet

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Hello,
I just got my surface pro 3 and I love it...Only one complaint so far, on the desktop, it shows me the percentage of the battery life left, but it doesn't give me an approximate time left. It's great to know the percentage, but it's good to know the amount of time left. Has anyone experienced this? Does anyone have a clue as to change/fix this?

Thanks

grimbolt_v7

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
As far as I know you won't get the battery time as long as you use connected standby.
However, I found batterybar pro which gets the job done amazingly. There is both a free and a paid version. You can get the paid version for 4$ at the moment. I love it! (I'm affiliated with the people behind this app - I'm just in love with it 😉)
You have to google it.

stephen_az

Banned
Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
As far as I know you won't get the battery time as long as you use connected standby.
However, I found batterybar pro which gets the job done amazingly. There is both a free and a paid version. You can get the paid version for 4$ at the moment. I love it! (I'm affiliated with the people behind this app - I'm just in love with it ��)
You have to google it.

Just a bit of a disclaimer for anyone who wants to go and grab this product. They provide no information regarding supported OSs; their support page/forum is closed; and the documentation page is completely blank. At least for me, this brings to mind advice regarding safe computing. Proceed at your own risk...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3