Surface Pro 3 almost got shunned again with NFL on Fox Network

aitt

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
So I was watching the post game on Fox after the AZ game and I don't know if it was done intentionally or not but one of the the Surface P3 has placement advertising on it that is in clear bold that says Surface Pro 3. Somehow two coffee cup were placed DIRECTLY in front of the placentment ad. It's hard to say it was done on purpose but after the break when they came back the cups were moved out the way to show the placement ad. Why those two were in the way and clearly behind the P3 in front of the ad but everyone else cups were set aside accordingly?

I'm sorry I couldn't capture the incident but obviously someone knew because those cups were moved way out the way immediately after the break. I was gonna take a pic and said I'll be damn they moved it.

Iono maybe I'm just reading into it too much but after the first incident and the CNN incident it seems that MS placement advertising continues to get shun

Posted via the Windows Phone Central App for Android

anon(7901790)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
It was probably accidental. The NFL signed a huge deal with Microsoft to use SP3's exclusively. The director or an NFL rep probably saw what happened and fixed the problem.

wookiee2cu

Mar 25, 2005
Visit site
NFL will crack down on them, look what they did with players and any headphones other than Bose since they have an agreement with Bose (I believe the player gets a $10,000 fine for wearing any other brand but Bose 60 minutes before and 60 minutes after the game). Honestly the NFL needs to chill out and stop bossing the players around, they are threatening Marshawn Lynch $100,000 for not doing interviews after the game. No Fun League.

dirtyvu

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I wouldn't take a side on the issue nor should anyone else. A lot of these athletes including Colin Kaepernick have contracts with Beats to wear them visibly. They flaunt the NFL rule because Beats will pay for the fine. The publicity more than pays for it. Dr. Dre and Apple know how to advertise. You want people to buy something? Make it look like the stars wear it.

stephen_az

Banned
Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
So I was watching the post game on Fox after the AZ game and I don't know if it was done intentionally or not but one of the the Surface P3 has placement advertising on it that is in clear bold that says Surface Pro 3. Somehow two coffee cup were placed DIRECTLY in front of the placentment ad. It's hard to say it was done on purpose but after the break when they came back the cups were moved out the way to show the placement ad. Why those two were in the way and clearly behind the P3 in front of the ad but everyone else cups were set aside accordingly?

I'm sorry I couldn't capture the incident but obviously someone knew because those cups were moved way out the way immediately after the break. I was gonna take a pic and said I'll be damn they moved it.

Iono maybe I'm just reading into it too much but after the first incident and the CNN incident it seems that MS placement advertising continues to get shun

Posted via the Windows Phone Central App for Android

No offense but people need to try checking their paranoia at the door. It is called live TV. In such a setting lots of things happen. There is no conspiracy and never has been. It also implies that Fox Sports analysts who are not much brighter than Fox News personnel and more likely to have suffered past concussions even know how to use any touch device. Quite frankly, I expect most in front of the cameras on such sets don't even fully grasp how an iPad works - just something they have bought for their children or grandchildren. I am sorry but this conspiracy stuff embarrasses all of us....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans