Surface pro 3 in the wild

osars ehi

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Today I went to my school library and after reading for a while I decided to take a brake. So I started counting the number of laptop brands I could lay my eyes on. On the 6th count of apple laptops I decided to give up, so I continued with my reading. And then after 20 mins I looked sideways and there it was, a surface pro 3 for the first time in my apple dominated school and seeing someone else using it made me pleased :).....I'm alone after all :)

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm working with a group now, and the table looks like this.

MacBook Air + iPhone 4
MacBook Air
iPhone 6
iPhone 6
MacBook Pro + iPhone 5s
Surface Pro 2 + Lumia 920

hmmm, one of these is not like the others...

someoneinwa

May 7, 2011
Visit site
I see Surface Pro 3s in use in the wild every day. I've owned mine since launch day and for months I was a trailblazer. Then I spotted another user at a coffee shop I frequent, then a few more in meetings, and then in few businesses. I work with a large government agency that has just deployed a few hundred more. And the advertising and NFL tie in has worked as even tech Neanderthals I work with know what my Surface is.

Kevin Harvell

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
A woman sitting across the aisle from me on my flight to CES was using one with a purple Type Cover. Also saw a few other people using them in different areas around Vegas during CES.

Really love using mine.

jayk82

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
Saw one in an HEB in Lytle, TX of all places. Guy had a bench set up to discuss insurance (inside a grocery store??) & had a beautiful SP3 setup.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

willgill

Dec 23, 2014
Visit site
I see them more in business settings. Last Friday there were 4 including mine on the Southwest flight.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

SeeVuPlay

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
I was at the Airport and eating lunch while watching netflix on my SP3....and I looked in the distant at what was unmistakably a good looking asian guy using a Surface Pro 3! I gave him a thumbs up (for using the Surface Pro 3 that is)....and he also gave me thumbs up.....but it was only my reflection. I was happy anyways.

Tsang Fai

Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
I'm glad to see people using SP3.
But I'm still proud of my SP3 even if people around are using their Macs (or other Windows devices).
People making the wise choice may not be the majority :)
I feel so comfortable when opening my SP3, regardless how many people are using the same beautiful device.

Tsang Fai

Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
I see them more in business settings. Last Friday there were 4 including mine on the Southwest flight.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Agree.
SP3 may not be the right device for leisure (facebook, web, movies, etc).
It is a cool device for people who want to do serious things in a portable manner.

pgg101

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Agree.
SP3 may not be the right device for leisure (facebook, web, movies, etc).
It is a cool device for people who want to do serious things in a portable manner.

I love traveling with it. I was on a flight yesterday, and it was so much easier using it than a traditional laptop.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android on my BlackBerry Passport

raziel

Feb 2, 2005
www.blackhaloinc.com
Traveled from LA to Reno and then back earlier this week and once again relished in the fact that I didn't have to take the Surface Pro 3 out of my bag at the TSA screening. Also, Splash Top works great for streaming in my iMac to my Surface remotely!

pgg101

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Traveled from LA to Reno and then back earlier this week and once again relished in the fact that I didn't have to take the Surface Pro 3 out of my bag at the TSA screening. Also, Splash Top works great for streaming in my iMac to my Surface remotely!

I never thought of that. The screener said iPads can stay in the bag, so I took the surface out. But I guess next time I won't take it out.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android on my BlackBerry Passport

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99