Increase pen friction?

Guzzler3

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey has anyone found a way to increase the pen friction on the screen? I love handwriting, but I just keep finding that the pen tip is just too "slippery" for me.

Maybe an antiglare screen protector? Suggestions?

Guzzler3

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Ugggghhhh.

It came in and I could not get a clean install :unhappy: I went through all 3 pieces. No matter how I tried, bubbles, and dust under it. They didn't provide enough or long enough sticky tabs to slip under to try to remove any dust.

I even tried to install in the bathroom after running a hot shower to capture any dust in the room. Still no go. I gave up.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Ugggghhhh.

It came in and I could not get a clean install :unhappy: I went through all 3 pieces. No matter how I tried, bubbles, and dust under it. They didn't provide enough or long enough sticky tabs to slip under to try to remove any dust.

I even tried to install in the bathroom after running a hot shower to capture any dust in the room. Still no go. I gave up.

Try a wet install?
Contact the makers? They're usually helpful with these kinds of stuff.

Guzzler3

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Yep, even tried a wet install with distilled water.

The seller emailed me before I even I received it confirming if I got it and if I was satisfied. I emailed them after my attempts about being unsatisfied, and I haven't heard back from them....

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Along with water (doesn't have to be distilled, that's a bit much) using a credit card helps to "iron" out things.

Not trying to insult you if you've done it already, just covering all our bases.

Guzzler3

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Oh yea. The credit card was the first thing I tried after looking at the little piece of cardboard they included (tossed that aside quickly).

I used distilled water because I have VERY hard water where I live. I always have some around for my clothing iron (I killed an iron in less than 2 months using tap water, even following the manufactures "descaling procedure", they were kind enough to send me new one and said they would update their documentation after this).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos