Who Wants a Surface Pro 4?

NFLPLAYBOOK

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm just waiting to see the prices. What it is going to cost me for the extras. I want the type cover, pen and docking station when I'm home. That must be like another $500 on top of the version I pick. This could get costly. Time to start saving a little bit more.

NFLPLAYBOOK

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know if MS will release another version of the hard keyboard cover with extra battery again? That's something I would find really helpful. I don't like having to plug in when I go out and I am a heavy user.

MobileVortex

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site

Because I'm a technician and interface with multiple devices via ethernet. Forcing me to carrying around an adapter kinda defeats the purpose of being ultra-portable. Also there are areas where we do not have wifi and just have ethernet cables there ready to plug into again, I dont want to carry an adapter.

ng4ever

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Because I'm a technician and interface with multiple devices via ethernet. Forcing me to carrying around an adapter kinda defeats the purpose of being ultra-portable. Also there are areas where we do not have wifi and just have ethernet cables there ready to plug into again, I dont want to carry an adapter.

Ok. I would like this feature as well so we can get the full amount of bandwidth our internet connection provides.

dawindbag

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm in the market for a desktop replacement when W10 comes along. I want to get a curved 34" ultra widescreen panel and dock, what I'm not sure about is if the Surface Pro 4 will be a better fit for this kind of use than the Surface Pro 3. If it really does ship with a Core M processor it'll certainly be thinner and lighter with better battery life and maybe a USB type C connector, but it'll probably be a step down in power and graphics performance. I'm no power user, but I don't want subpar video performance and poor support for streaming Xbox One games. It's possible a discounted Surface Pro 3 with an i5 or i7 will be the better option.

So, I'm definitely in wait and see mode.

Tracey Jean

Jul 17, 2015
Visit site
Depends on what it's got and when it's released. I'd prefer 10.5" because it's more convenient, but I'll take 12" if that's all they've got; definitely not going bigger. If it's rocking a Core M chip then it can keep right on moving, because I wouldn't get it. For me the Pro means it needs to have better than the best inside.

The most important thing, though, is school starts August 24, 2015.
It should be out already!

RohanRonQM

Jul 21, 2015
Visit site
I would definitely buy the Surface Pro 4 if it is the same size (or thicker) and have the option for
> Intel Core i5/i7 with vPro
> 16GB RAM
> Trackpoint on Keyboard (all business laptops and tablet PCs have this circular nub in the middle of the keyboard and I love using this)

anon(27512)

May 27, 2011
Visit site
I like my SP3. Would love a SP4 with:

AT&T LTE

more RAM

USB C ports

Charging via USB C

type cover in more colors.

If possible it would be great if it was lighter.

michail71

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
The new job I'm starting has already put in a ticket to order a SP4 when it becomes available. Even if October is just a rumor. We shall see. :)

Until then I'm taking a stock laptop.

dstrauss

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
I'm in because I am convinced they will shoehorn a near 13" display in the current form factor (the big WOW moment just like the overall form factor did in going from SPro 2 to SPro 3). Skylark and a possible USB 3-C port will just sweeten the deal and make it irresistible. I even think we'll see a stratospheric MacBook Pro 15 like SKU with 16gb RAM and 1TB SSD. Unlike Daniel, Paul T. and Mary Jo I have no inside sources, but I think this will turn out to be pretty spot on...:smile:

Dariusz1989

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
I want Surface PRo 4 :- )

And I'm going to buy
Surface Pro 4 16gb 512 gb hdd
ADN
Surface pro 3 64 gb. Or 128 gb if I can get the price to drop down a bit in UK... Maybe some vouches some1? :- ))

Need a Pro 3 for mum as present :- D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786