Online schoolwork

overboard08

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
Good morning all,

Has anybody used Surface Pro 4 for online classwork -- either at the undergrad or (preferably) the graduate level? I'm curious to hear how folks have incorporated this amazing device into school. I'll be starting my masters in military studies shortly and wanted to get some input on how the device enhanced (or dragged down) performance in class. I'm already rocking Office 16 and drawboard PDF because im expecting heavy reading and writing assignments. Do you guys recommend an external monitor for more real estate? Thanks!

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Good morning all,

Has anybody used Surface Pro 4 for online classwork -- either at the undergrad or (preferably) the graduate level? I'm curious to hear how folks have incorporated this amazing device into school. I'll be starting my masters in military studies shortly and wanted to get some input on how the device enhanced (or dragged down) performance in class. I'm already rocking Office 16 and drawboard PDF because im expecting heavy reading and writing assignments. Do you guys recommend an external monitor for more real estate? Thanks!

for basic classwork - most use drawboard as you mentioned or onenote. Office is of course the default option. Onenote has some pretty great tools that you can use, especially with the pen. Office lens would be another great app for taking shots of notes

External monitor would come in handy when doing detailed work that needs large screens like CAD design and such. (Or watching movies)

OneNote - Everything you need to know!

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720