I've Officially Joined the Surface Club!

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com
Some of you guys may know me. I've been around for a while. I've not been as active the last couple months, but I'm still around (for some of you, that's annoying). Today I made a very big purchase (at least for me). I have bought a Surface Pro 4.
I was saving up to buy a Surface Book 2 when it eventually comes out but Best Buy currently has a sale on the base model Surface Pro 4 and the Signature Type Cover for $599, which was simply too tempting for me to pass up. I bought it, picked it up from the store, and set it up. And oh gosh is this thing beautiful and marvelous. All the way down to the packaging. I've already fallen in love and I've had this thing for less than two hours.

Let's just say it's a small upgrade over my four year old Toshiba Satellite C55 laptop. Even the Type Cover is better than the keyboard on my laptop. I lost count a long time ago of all the times I've talked about how much I wanted a Surface, or I went to Best Buy JUST to play with one for half an hour. Now that I have one of my own I feel...complete.

Okay, so I may be being a little dramatic. The honeymoon stage and all that. But I'm so proud that I can call myself a Surface owner now. That's all I have to say for now.

Oh yeah and this display is amazing!
And Alcantara feels nice. And...smells nice?
My pen gets here in two days. YAY.
Mmm Surface.
Fine I'll stop.

...Surface.

Sameer Parihar

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
I just jumped into the Surface Pro series thanks to the same bundle at BB. It is such a cool device, I had a Surface RT and 2 before, but that was nowhere near the same level of awesomeness when compared to the SP4!

Dunt Dunt Dunt

Jun 9, 2016
Visit site
Got the same deal... Been looking for a while.

Wasn't aware of some of the differences with the m3 version of the Surface Pro 4, but for $599 it still a great deal!

Possible that they'll have some inventory on Black Friday also...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes