New SP4 Owner here

mmsean

Mar 20, 2017
Visit site
Hi everyone I'm a new Surface Pro 4 owner as of Sunday. I found a great deal on CL where a guy purchased a i5, 8gb, 256GB, with Complete Care and black keyboard back in December 2016 and his work gave him a new one. It was mint, had original boxes and was clean as could be. I bought it. Came home registered it, as it was never registered, and now I have a great Surface at a steal of a price with a warranty until 2/6/2019. I really wanted to possibly wait for a SP5 but at the price I couldn't pass it up.

Last edited:

meattray

Surface Pro 4 Champion
Feb 15, 2017
Visit site
Hi everyone I'm a new Surface Pro 4 owner as of Sunday. I found a great deal on CL where a guy purchased a i5, 8gb, 256GB, with Complete Care and black keyboard back in December 2016 and his work gave him a new one. It was mint, had original boxes and was clean as could be. I bought it. Came home registered it, as it was never registered, and now I have a great Surface at a steal of a price with a warranty until 2/6/2018. I really wanted to possibly wait for a SP5 but at the price I couldn't pass it up.

Congrats and welcome aboard. It's a fantastic device and we can't wait to hear about your experiences.

RUGGLES99

Nov 24, 2016
Visit site
I paid $500 for a brand new SP4 M3 with keyboard and pen for $500 from an eBay woman who had bought it for her daughter who decided she wanted a Mac. A great deal!

FXi2

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
SP4 is an incredible device. After trading in SP2 and SP3 I'll be keeping this one and giving to family while (hopefully) moving up to the SB2. Have to see since the SB2 is very unknown but after this many MS devices I'm pretty pleased with how they turn out over time. You'll have years of happy enjoyment I believe.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3