Brydge 12.3 - A full metal Keyboard for the Surface Pro 3/4

meattray

Surface Pro 4 Champion
Feb 15, 2017
Visit site

captobie

Aug 11, 2009
Visit site
I pre-ordered one, looking forward to getting it in the next couple of weeks. I love my SP4, but using it on my lap wasn't working too well for me. Hopefully this will solve that problem.

onlysublime

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
looks pretty cool. personally, I'm not a fan that it's a Bluetooth keyboard. But there are occasions where wireless would be useful for me. It's why I wanted the BT wireless keyboard adapter when it was available for the Surface Pro 2 but never pulled the trigger because of how expensive it was.

I actually would consider this.

But I'm wondering how the SSD storage comes into play. How it interfaces. And for the SSD and keyboard together for $150, the price seems awfully good...

Drael646464

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
looks pretty cool. personally, I'm not a fan that it's a Bluetooth keyboard. But there are occasions where wireless would be useful for me. It's why I wanted the BT wireless keyboard adapter when it was available for the Surface Pro 2 but never pulled the trigger because of how expensive it was.

I actually would consider this.

But I'm wondering how the SSD storage comes into play. How it interfaces. And for the SSD and keyboard together for $150, the price seems awfully good...

Wait what?

They have a perfectly good magnetic connector and its BT? I was getting all excited, I prefer this type of keyboard (not that I have a surface)

What the heck is the point of an SSD over BT, lol? May as well be the slowest mechanical drive in existence, or eMMC, given BT speeds.

I mean I guess its still cool and all, but that's kinda disappointing. They could have used something flexible to use the magnetic connectors.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion