What do you like MOST about the Surface Studio?

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
You don't have to own the Surface Studio at all... this question is for everyone! What (in your opinion) is the thing you like the most about the Surface Studio? (don't worry, I know the price isn't going to be one of them!) :p

Leonel Funes

Windows 10 & Xbox Champion
Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
You don't have to own the Surface Studio at all... this question is for everyone! What (in your opinion) is the thing you like the most about the Surface Studio? (don't worry, I know the price isn't going to be one of them!) :p

I like... the pricing! :p

Seriously though, I don't have one, nor seen one in person, but I imagine the way the screen bends lower and used as a giant sketchpad must feel really nice. No need for two hand or much force. Then to look down and have that screen consume your view... Must be just as nice too.

I don't need one, nor have the cash for it anyways, but it'd be nice to own it just because.

htmiata

Dec 15, 2016
Visit site
the way the screen tilts it really can be adjusted with one hand

the screen clarity is every bit as good as an ipad Pro or better!

I do have one and I really do like it.......

vishalrao

Apr 22, 2016
Visit site
For me the screen would be the best thing about the Studio, even though I've only seen youtube videos of the device itself. I hope other display manufacturers take a cue from this and also release 3:2 aspect "true scale" 28 inch display with 4500x3000 resolution for say USD $ 400 or so, I would get one in a heartbeat! Does not have to be high-end "pixel sense" display with wide colour gamut, even plain IPS kinda thing would do. It's mainly the size/resolution/aspect that's nice about it.

L0n3N1nja

Dec 22, 2016
Visit site
Its a giant canvas for drawing.

I don't draw much anymore, but OMG I would have killed for the Surface Book and Suface Studio when I was in college. I did the old school plug a wacom tablet into a regular laptop. Back in the stone age with Win XP.

sanjula01

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
Well, What I like the most, hands down, is the screen and its tilt mechanism. It looks gorgeous.
But what prevented me from buying it is the lack of a Quad-core processor (my reaction was worse when I got to know it is a ULV one used in laptops) and its.... price. It's way to expensive for its internal specifications.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss