11-22-2012, 12:42 PM #1
- 6 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Question 1: is the Surface Pro Desktop Mode and full version of windows 8, can you do anything you want as you would with a PC or Laptop?
Question 2: So you think these types of games will be able to play on the Surface Pro?
Lord of the Rings The Battle for Middle Earth (2004):
1.3GHz CPU, 256MB RAM, 4GB Hard disk space, 32MB GPU video card (NVIDIA GeForce 2 GTS or greater, ATI Radeon 7500 or greater)
Red Alert 2 (2000):
Windows 95/98/NT/ME/2000, 266 MHz Processor, 64 MB RAM, 350 MB HDD space, 4x CD-ROM Drive, 2 MB video card, DirectSound-compatible soundcard
- By Lundon44 in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows 8 ProReplies: 51Last Post: 10-13-2013, 05:17 PM
- By mafu6 in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows 8 ProReplies: 23Last Post: 11-08-2012, 11:06 AM
- By Lundon44 in forum General Tablet & Laptop DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 10-17-2012, 07:01 PM
- By kylej1050 in forum General Tablet & Laptop DiscussionReplies: 23Last Post: 08-07-2012, 09:15 PM
- By ninjaap in forum General Tablet & Laptop DiscussionReplies: 48Last Post: 06-23-2012, 10:53 PM