Surface pro pen holder?

Steve Ridges

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know if the Surface Pro has a slot to hold the pen when it's not in use? I hope so, otherwise, I'm afraid I will never have it with me when I need to use it.

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Is there still any information what digitizer Surface Pro uses? Wacom seems superior over N-trig for what we have seen so far.

Bill Hoeltgen

May 30, 2013
Visit site
I just lost the pen to my surface pro. The pen attaches magnetically to the power port on the outside of the Surface where it is easily knocked off. And it also can't be stored there :cry:while the Pro is being charged! Not like the Samsung pens that are stored inside their tablets. I own both a Surface Pro and a Galaxy Note 10.1. I like the Pro better but Microsoft really blew it on providing secure storage for their pen.

spuser

Oct 8, 2015
Visit site
One of the best solution I have run across comes from ThatsSoCoolProducts.com They make a stylus holder that plugs into the standard audio port and it looks like it should have come standard with the Surface Pro / Pro 2 / or Pro 3. It keeps the stylus very secure yet it is easy to remove when you don't want it plugged in. They have YouTube videos if you want to check it out just search for Thats so cool products stylus holder on YouTube. It looks and works great especially if you use it with OneNote at meetings a lot or anything else for that matter.

debshinder

Oct 31, 2015
Visit site
They haven't improved things with the Surface Pro 4, either. Well, they improved it a little - now it magnetically sticks to the other side (not in the charging port) - until it gets knocked off. I got my Pro 4 last week, lost the pen yesterday. That's $60. Grrrrrr. My Note does not have that problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05