- 01-23-2013, 09:46 PM #2
Yes, just like you can on the Surface RT. It doesn't matter what position the keyboard and Surface are in - as long as it's attached to the power cord it will charge.
01-24-2013, 06:56 AM #4
- 284 Posts
They are both magnets so that may be what threw you off, but the cover is located on the long side (bottom) while the charging port is located on the adjacent shorter side (right) assuming you are looking at it with the windows button at the bottom.
- By Lundon44 in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows 8 ProReplies: 51Last Post: 10-13-2013, 04:17 PM
- By mafu6 in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows 8 ProReplies: 23Last Post: 11-08-2012, 10:06 AM
- By Lundon44 in forum General Tablet & Laptop DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 10-17-2012, 06:01 PM
- By kylej1050 in forum General Tablet & Laptop DiscussionReplies: 23Last Post: 08-07-2012, 08:15 PM
- By MichaelBanning in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 11-26-2010, 09:55 AM