Those who haven't gotten a pickup email from Best Buy might want to call them...

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Because myself and others on Reddit have contacted our local Best Buys, and were told they wouldn't be receiving any Surface Pros until next week.

And yes we did the $50 preorder...

So ****ing glad they delayed the Pro for Best Buy and Staples.

hounddogdaddy

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I have been bugging my Best Buy almost daily for updates and today they informed me that my 168gig is at the store and will be waiting for me as soon as they open. They are only receiving one 128 and one 64 however. I hope that others of you get better news :-! I have still not received any kind of emails from them updating me. I have just been working with a customer service rep in store. Aurora, CO

Po_MD

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I spoke to my local BB and they said they won't know if they get them until tomorrow. I think the sales rep I spoke to had no idea what she was talking about. They had demo units displayed.

Paul May

Lumia 950 & Surface Pro Champion
Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I preordered mine on Thursday at best buy and received my email this morning stating that it will be ready for pick up on Saturday.

Paul May

Lumia 950 & Surface Pro Champion
Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Grats. The thread was made for people who have NOT received the email. We know some people have.

No **** Sherlock, you posted that there were people having issues and I was trying to let people know it isn't everyone and that maybe..just maybe there is hope before tomorrow. Go take your frustration out on someone else jackass.

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
No **** Sherlock, you posted that there were people having issues and I was trying to let people know it isn't everyone and that maybe..just maybe there is hope before tomorrow. Go take your frustration out on someone else jackass.

Calm down kid. My point is that we already know people are getting their emails. Hence the title saying for people who HAVEN'T.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills