128GB Sold Out??

fonzman78

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I went to my local Best Buy (Salt Lake City) today and they had 5 128GB Pro's. They were all claimed already but just wanted to let everyone know. You might want to check your local store and see if they have any in stock. It looks like some BB's already got a fresh shipment.

ChrisInSD

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
I went to my local Best Buy (Salt Lake City) today and they had 5 128GB Pro's. They were all claimed already but just wanted to let everyone know. You might want to check your local store and see if they have any in stock. It looks like some BB's already got a fresh shipment.

I checked online--BBs lists "unavailable" across the approx 20 Best Buys that show up when I type in my zip code. Phone calling is probably the best way to get local info--will there be ANOTHER line at the MS stores this weekend? That would be pretty funny...

dseiden

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone heard when more units will be shipping. The local MS store had no idea when they would be getting more units in stock. The way they were talking about it seemed to be weeks out.

I would be surprised if it was that far out there but MS has been quiet about restocking.

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Our friend Panos Panay has tweeted that 128GBs are being shipped to arrive at Microsoft and Best Buy stores by the weekend... :)

Which is still absolute bull**** that I have to wait until a week AFTER release to get my preordered device. I have never had that happen with anything before. And I preorder a ton of things.

Josh Mackey

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
My local futureshop told me first-come-first-serve but then turned around and presold them. They then of course didn't get any units and then pulled the next local futureshop's units. (the one I waited at)
So I was first in line to a store that sold all their "first-come-first-serve" units before they even opened. I complained and was then promised the first 128GB unit they receive.

I did manage to find a unit (the only unit) at a Canada only retail store (London Drugs) on my way back, so all is well.

ChrisInSD

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
I did manage to find a unit (the only unit) at a Canada only retail store (London Drugs) on my way back, so all is well.

I hope this is more than a standard drug store... The Surface Pro selling at Rite Aid/CVS/Walgreens is not exactly good news for a device that positions itself as upmarket...

Josh Mackey

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I hope this is more than a standard drug store... The Surface Pro selling at Rite Aid/CVS/Walgreens is not exactly good news for a device that positions itself as upmarket...

Its called "London Drugs" but they have large AVS (TVs, speakers, etc), electronics (Cameras, cell phones, etc) and computers sections. They're probably similar to a scaled down Walmart but they carry just as high end stuff as Best Buy or Futureshop does.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb