Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

2 Posts
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Hey guys .. FYI . Got mine yesterday and charged it overnight and it will not turn on. Was on the phone with support and I arranged a replacement but they won't send it overnight, even if I was willing to pay for it. I was hoping to bring it to a meeting tomorrow and demo it as a workstation replacement but will have to hold off.

The light does come on at the tip and I did try to plug it into different wall sockets. They did have me hold the power button for 30 seconds and quickly tap 3 times on the power button, not sure what that is suppose to do.

51 Posts
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Did you try holding down the power button and the volume down button? I have had to do that to my RT device in the past to get it to work.

2 Posts
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Thanks Bryan .. I did try that. Also weird, when I plug the power connector to the device the LED light does not come on right away. If I hit the power button the led light immediately turns on. Since I am not getting the replacement in for 3 days I have been trying different ways to get it to turn on and have no success. My keyboard will be delivered in a bit I am hoping that may fix it, last hope.